Customer Service / Sales Support Representative
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Last Updated:   September 7, 2017
Our client, based in Trenton, Ohio, is a well-established, privately held company and a leader in the Aluminum Extrusion industry. They serve a variety of industries and are ISO9001, ISO14001 and TS16949 certified. They have two facilities in the mid-west and have grown over 20% in revenues in the past year.
This position is open because of the recent company growth. The right individual will have some manufacturing experience in either customer service or sales support. The position is one of four representatives supporting the sales function from order to delivery.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full internal responsibility from order entry to delivery with assigned accounts
- Coordinate with all internal departments to include sales, manufacturing, purchasing and shipping
- Process orders and data entry with high accuracy
- Research customer issues and assist with solving the problem/issue. Excellent and timely feedback to the customer is key.
- Will multi-task on a daily basis. This is a fast paced work environment.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year degree is preferred, but an Associate degree is acceptable with the right experience
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 year’s successful work experience in a customer service/sales support manufacturing environment
- ERP experience will be very helpful, but very strong computer skills are required.
- Automotive industry experience will be a big plus.
This is truly an outstanding opportunity for the right individual. The Company offers an excellent starting salary plus paid overtime. The benefits package is also very comprehensive and above average.
At this time, the company will consider only candidates who live within commutable distance to Trenton, Ohio.