Maintenance Supervisor—3rd shift
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   $72,000-$77,000 + paid OT + Profit sharing bonus
Last Updated:   July 20, 2017
Our Kings Island area based manufacturing client is a high volume, fast paced Tier One automotive supplier. They currently employ over 650 at the site. They are currently conducting a very large facility expansion which will add a significant number of new jobs over the next 2-3 years.
JOB SUMMARY: The new Supervisor will supervise and manage all aspects of the Maintenance function during the M-F 3rd shift hours. The Supervisor will ensure that the support is there to support the manufacturing processes.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervise 10-15 maintenance techs during third shift working hours.
- Establish and adjust work procedures as necessary to meet production schedules
- Plan and implement projects to improve working conditions, equipment performance and product quality.
- Plan and implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Provide ongoing training as needed to maintenance techs.
- Coordinate correction actions as required.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years successful maintenance supervision experience in a manufacturing setting is absolutely required.
- Experience with PLC’s and large machining centers is a big plus.
- Will supervise 10-15 non-union hourly technicians. So, appropriate experience is needed.
- Must have experience with preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- Must be willing to commit to 3rd shift for the foreseeable future.
OTHER: This position is newly created because of growth. At this time, we strongly prefer candidates who live within commutable distance of the facility.