Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Last Updated:   July 6, 2017
Our client is a dynamic and innovative, privately-held Midwestern company that has been providing facility services to corporate offices for more than 50 years. They exclusively focus on medical and Class A office space in both multi-tenanted and owner-occupied facilities.
The Recruiting Manager will be based in our client’s Northern Kentucky HQ and report to the Director of Finance and Administration. The successful candidate for this essential role will recruit, and prequalify and hire candidates for hourly and supervisory positions and identify/develop relationships with promising recruiting sources in the Greater Cincinnati and Columbus regions. This role requires creativity, self-motivation, a positive solutions-oriented demeanor and significant collaboration with field operating managers and supervisors. This position will also design, publish, and administer human resources policies and programs in collaboration with senior management.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers recruitment efforts primarily for operations positions up to the assistant manager level. Proactive sourcing of candidates through a variety of sources, including Internet postings, immigration/refugee organizations, professional associations, networking, print ads, university relations, and more.
- Screens, interviews, and recommends candidates to hiring managers. Oversees and makes decisions and recommendations on all pre-employment screening, application and employment paperwork, and initial communication/coordination with a new hire once an offer is accepted.
- Design, publish, and administer human resources policies and programs in collaboration with senior management.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state employment laws.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in business discipline preferred. Some additional coursework, regulatory update training preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in all aspects of human resource administration
- Computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to interface with all levels of employees
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to edit work for spelling and grammar, present numerical data effectively and read and interpret written information
- Ability to establish trust and respect
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality
- Organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities