Senior Project Manager or Project Manager
Location:   Indianapolis, IN
Salary:   based on experience
Last Updated:   September 8, 2017
Put your career aspirations in fast-forward by joining a high-growth General Contractor/Construction Manager working on large complex builds in health care and higher education in the Indianapolis Market.
This person will ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. If you have the talent and drive to apply your master builder skillset towards high profile projects…then this is an outstanding opportunity for you!
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related industry degree and 5+ years commensurate experience
- Completed OSHA 10-hour training
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong work ethic and team building skills
- Proven knowledge of scheduling techniques and the programs used to generate them
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite and other industry/company related programs
- Strong understanding of safety in the construction environment
- Understanding of importance of project insurance(s)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
THE PAYOFF: We are looking for sharp Construction Professionals with dynamic talent who want to make an immediate contribution and thrive professionally and financially over the long-term.