What to Expect from Baldwin Gilman
As we begin the new year we thought it important to communicate what Baldwin Gilman commits to do as we assist our clients:
- Provide broad based recruiting for businesses and nonprofits in greater Cincinnati and the surrounding region.
- Quickly find and assess senior executives, key individual contributors and front line professionals who match a client's business requirements and fit the corporate culture.
- Identify, assess and present candidates within 20 business days and to complete assignments in less than 90 days.
- Continually strive to find new talent; talent that is not available to our clients through their normal activities.
- Through our interviews and our behavioral assessment, add insight to the candidate evaluation process.
- Bring the best practices of national executive search firms to our clients at lower prices - along with local access to experienced recruiters who bring an executive perspective to each assignment.
We have appreciated the opportunity to work with many of you in recent months and look forward to working with you in 2012.
As Workplace Trends Shift, Keep the Mission Steady
- Oct 03, 2022
The Evolution of C-Suite Responsibilities: How to Attract and Retain Executives Today
- Aug 16, 2022
Cincinnati Nonprofit Leaders Discuss Transition and Succession Planning
- Jul 28, 2022
HR Roundtable Recap:
Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining Talent in 2022
- Mar 21, 2022
Are You Ready for a Career Change to Nonprofit?
- Feb 15, 2022