What to Expect from Baldwin Gilman
As we begin the new year we thought it important to communicate what Baldwin Gilman commits to do as we assist our clients:
- Provide broad based recruiting for businesses and nonprofits in greater Cincinnati and the surrounding region.
- Quickly find and assess senior executives, key individual contributors and front line professionals who match a client's business requirements and fit the corporate culture.
- Identify, assess and present candidates within 20 business days and to complete assignments in less than 90 days.
- Continually strive to find new talent; talent that is not available to our clients through their normal activities.
- Through our interviews and our behavioral assessment, add insight to the candidate evaluation process.
- Bring the best practices of national executive search firms to our clients at lower prices - along with local access to experienced recruiters who bring an executive perspective to each assignment.
We have appreciated the opportunity to work with many of you in recent months and look forward to working with you in 2012.
HR Leaders Share Thoughts on Hybrid Work and Employee Benefit Trends
- Aug 06, 2021
Nonprofit Leaders Share Thoughts on Retaining Talent
- Jul 19, 2021
Talent Trends: Attracting Talent in Today’s Candidate-Driven Job Market
- Jul 16, 2021
CEO Roundtable Recap: Here’s what CEOs are Saying about Attracting and Retaining Talent in Today’s Job Market
- Jun 11, 2021
HR Leaders Virtual Roundtable: Attracting and Retaining Frontline Talent
- May 07, 2021