What to Expect from Baldwin Gilman
As we begin the new year we thought it important to communicate what Baldwin Gilman commits to do as we assist our clients:
- Provide broad based recruiting for businesses and nonprofits in greater Cincinnati and the surrounding region.
- Quickly find and assess senior executives, key individual contributors and front line professionals who match a client's business requirements and fit the corporate culture.
- Identify, assess and present candidates within 20 business days and to complete assignments in less than 90 days.
- Continually strive to find new talent; talent that is not available to our clients through their normal activities.
- Through our interviews and our behavioral assessment, add insight to the candidate evaluation process.
- Bring the best practices of national executive search firms to our clients at lower prices - along with local access to experienced recruiters who bring an executive perspective to each assignment.
We have appreciated the opportunity to work with many of you in recent months and look forward to working with you in 2012.
HR Roundtable Recap: “HR Teams are the Invisible First Responders of their Organizations.”
- Oct 23, 2020
CEO Roundtable Recap: Economic Recovery
- Sep 23, 2020
Questions Industry Leaders Need to Ask about Talent and the Workplace
- Sep 22, 2020
Interim Roles Benefit Organizations and Professionals in Flux
- Sep 01, 2020
The Acceleration of Urban Management Trends Has Direct Implications on Talent & Leadership
- Aug 07, 2020