What to Expect from Baldwin Gilman
As we begin the new year we thought it important to communicate what Baldwin Gilman commits to do as we assist our clients:
- Provide broad based recruiting for businesses and nonprofits in greater Cincinnati and the surrounding region.
- Quickly find and assess senior executives, key individual contributors and front line professionals who match a client's business requirements and fit the corporate culture.
- Identify, assess and present candidates within 20 business days and to complete assignments in less than 90 days.
- Continually strive to find new talent; talent that is not available to our clients through their normal activities.
- Through our interviews and our behavioral assessment, add insight to the candidate evaluation process.
- Bring the best practices of national executive search firms to our clients at lower prices - along with local access to experienced recruiters who bring an executive perspective to each assignment.
We have appreciated the opportunity to work with many of you in recent months and look forward to working with you in 2012.
As Hiring Regains Traction from the Coronavirus Shutdown, Here are the Emerging Trends
- Jun 17, 2020
Introducing Post & Screen: Recruit Faster and Save Time
- May 20, 2020
Virtual Manufacturing Roundtable: Manufacturing Operations Leaders Share Thoughts on Covid-19 Recovery
- May 01, 2020
Virtual HR Roundtable: HR Leaders Share Thoughts on Bringing Employees Back to the Workplace
- Apr 24, 2020
Local CEO Insights & Reactions to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Apr 23, 2020