Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   $70,000-$75,000 base + bonus potential + company car
Last Updated:   November 27, 2018
Assisting Hands Home Care of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky provides non-medical home care services to the elderly throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. In business since 2013, they are a leader in providing home care services throughout the Tri-State area with nearly 200 employees and over 100 clients. It has received numerous awards, including the “Leader in Excellence” award by Home Care Pulse and has been an “Employer of Choice” for the past five years. Its growth is due to providing a very high level of service managed by exceptional health care professionals with great client outcomes.
The Assisting Hands Mission, “to improve the quality of life for their clients, families, caregivers and community without boundaries led in faith by a Higher Power” guides the organization to care for its clients, but also for its team members.
The Account Executive position is a Key Leadership Position for Assisting Hands. This position is part of the overall Assisting Hands Management Team and with that necessitates an overriding commitment to achieve its client care and business development goals.
This position will have responsibility for sales generation within a segment of the greater Cincinnati market. Assisting Hands utilizes a relationship development method to develop new client opportunities with referral sources. This approach emphasizes a trusted relationship between a referral source and an Assisting Hands health care professional.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships with health care professionals as a trusted, reliable, business partner. Examples include:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Rehab facilities
- Skilled nursing providers
- Physician Offices
- Meet with prospective new clients and present to them the benefits of utilizing Assisting Hands services and enrolling them. Collaborate with the Assisting Hands Client Services Director on the intake of new clients and successfully transitioning them to the care management process.
- Work closely with the Care Coordination staff on new client needs.
- Be actively involved in 4-5 groups (e.g., Health care groups, church group, PTA, Alzheimer’s Association) so that you develop a network of people who are able to provide referrals.
- Routinely present or give educational seminars to potential referral / client groups (e.g., Rotary Clubs, Social Worker organizations etc…).
- Lead and support health fares and other events that are put on by our referral sources.
- Ensure Assisting Hands marketing literature is strategically placed throughout the community.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, nursing, or related field
- 10+ years relevant industry experience
- 5+ years sales experience
- Experience with health care / home health care / nursing home / elderly care etc. related industry Sales and Marketing experience highly preferred
- Local travel is expected to be 80% -- a company car will be provided