Chief Executive Business Assistant
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Are you a recent MBA grad with a desire to work closely with an extremely successful entrepreneur and businessman? Do you naturally have a strong interest in the business community and enjoy learning as much as you can to make yourself and those around you successful? Do you have some background in the financial and/or professional services industry? If so, this could be the right career for you.
We are looking for a motivated and adaptable Chief Executive Business Assistant (CEBA) to support our CEO across his business and entrepreneurial endeavors. As a strategist, consultant, manager and implementer, the CEBA will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on our CEO’s needs and priorities. This position will handle assigned day to day activities as well as special projects to allow our CEO to focus on his growth strategies. The right candidate will contribute to the long-term success of our CEO and business while focusing on results.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizing all the CEO's daily affairs and overseeing his schedule to ensure productivity and achievement of his short and long-range goals and responsibilities.
- Keep a constant eye on the business market as it pertains to relevant industries
- Interface with corporate management daily.
- Oversee the administrative functions in the CEO's office.
- Consolidate and summarize reports and activities to update CEO on essential matters.
- Coordinate personal, business, and community activities. Advise the CEO on upcoming events and transactions that will help the company succeed.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements if necessary
- Act as the primary backup for personal tasks supporting the CEO and his family.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate for the Chief Executive Business Assistant will bring an experienced management technique, understanding of business/finance, corporate structures, and internal management that directly impacts the role of the CEO.
- At least an undergraduate degree; MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in professional services type role/organization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Very strong results-oriented project management stills, ability to juggle many tasks at once and get things done.
- Positive, high energy attitude, sense of urgency
- Big picture perspective, with the ability to also execute and implement
- Motivated and self-directed.
- Customer service orientation—to client, to team, to organizations support and community.
- Work flexibility including on-call availability 24/7/365