Director of Corporate Finance - Healthcare
Location:   Dayton OH
Salary:   $120,000 - $135,000 depending on experience
- Combine your passion for the overall advancement of health and security for individuals with your strong leadership and financial acumen.
- Become an integral contributor within a highly regarded organization motivated by its commitment to the community.
- Collaborate with a talented executive team to continue to enable the organization to provide a holistic approach to healing.
- Use your experience and proven ability to both lead and participate in a strategic planning process.
- The Director of Corporate Finance will report to the President and CEO and assume financial and accounting responsibility of the entire Organization.
- The role of the Director of Corporate Finance requires a professional who can lead strategic financial planning as well as an accomplished technician who can manage the daily operational activities of the financial services function.
About Eastway Behavioral Healthcare:
Incorporated in 1957, Eastway Behavioral Healthcare’s mission is to advance the overall health and security of individuals and the community by providing excellent behavioral healthcare, rehabilitation and housing services and to advocate on behalf of individuals with special needs.
For more than 60 years, they have reached out to those whose world has been turned upside down by mental illness, addiction, emotional disturbance and trauma, and helped them right it. They serve over 5,000 people annually at 22 facilities in and around the Dayton, OH area.
Eastway helps people see that better is within reach. They help them feel that they’re not alone. They imagine better for them. And, they enable them to imagine it too.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Finance and Accounting Operations
- Establish and maintain accounting systems, procedures and policies for the organization
- Supervise and manage a financial and accounting staff of 9 professionals\
- Ensure the completion of all financial audits and the fulfillment of external reporting requirements to maintain compliance
- Oversee all financial software and systems to ensure compatibility and combined reporting of all entities within the organization
- Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Oversee the budgeting process and periodic forecast, establishing targets and working with management to achieve objectives
- Direct cash management and utilize cash flows projections to assess cash needs
- Board and Senior Leadership Communication
- Advise executive team and external board on financial matters
- Provide financial reports, as required, to executive team and board, assessing the organization’s financial position
- Work closely with executive team in developing and fostering strong business alliances with the external community
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President and CEO up to and including participation and attendance at organization events
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Demonstrated ability to oversee all financial and accounting responsibilities
- Proficiency in financial planning and analysis
- Experience and proven ability to both lead and participate in a strategic planning process
- Ability to think openly and collaborate with the executive team
- Demonstrated listening skills while learning about the organization
- Enthusiasm for results-oriented performance
- Strong team management skills, and a desire for creating a management environment centered on continuous improvement in all areas of operation
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with all constituents and co-workers throughout the organization
Preferred but not required:
- Significant, progressive and successful experience in a similar position within a service based not-for-profit organization
- Understanding of the Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement process
- Experience with Managed Care and Insurance reimbursement
- Knowledge of not-for-profit reporting requirements
- See your efforts have a direct impact on the lives of the disadvantaged every day
- Work collaboratively with a passionate group of staff members, Board members and volunteers
- Grow professionally as you help the organization grow and thrive in a dynamic environment