Dust Control Engineer/Designer (2 positions)
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Jedson Engineering is a growing EPCM company headquartered in Cincinnati for over 30 years. They provide full-service engineering, procurement and construction management services to industrial process manufacturers that operate in pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, chemical, consumer product and food & beverage markets across the nation.
Jedson is filling a Dust Control Engineer/Designer and a Lead Dust Control Engineer/Designer with a location preference for Cincinnati, OH. Other potential locations would be in their offices in Raleigh, NC, Savannah, GA, or Mobile, AL. Each position requires someone who possesses the knowledge and skills to develop project plans, scope of services, schedules, budgets and execution plans. Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidates will build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally, have strong project and process skills, be well spoken and personable, and be a strong advocate for and leader of the Jedson engineering team.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lean, flexible, capable of working with different customers and delivering projects in different ways.
- Background in dust control and delivering projects in the industrial space (preferably in the Pulp and Paper, Consumer Products or Food & Beverage arena)
- Demonstrated experience balancing work on multiple projects
- Understand project success criteria and ensure client expectations are met
- Identify and effectively respond to client’s issues and needs
- Ensure your team engages with clients in an ethical and professional manner and always being an ambassador for Jedson while adhering to all standards of quality
- Identify areas needed to build capability to meet current and future needs
- Understand and support other projects, company policies and programs
- Anticipate future work associated or derived from ongoing projects
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- 5 to 10+ years of experience, preferably with consulting engineering or construction working for industrial customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and foster positive client relationships
- Travel requirements will vary based on the projects assigned