Location:   Dayton OH
Salary:   based on experience
CLIENT SUMMARY: Exciting opportunity with an extremely fast growing international company headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. A direct report to the Controller and CFO.
- Analyze complex financial and operational data to provide insights that support business decisions.
- Support monthly financial close processes, including preparation of account reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist with day-today management of Cash, AR, Prepaid Assets, AP, Accrued Liabilities and Fixed Assets.
- Optimize the ERP system to ensure maximum efficiencies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have advanced knowledge with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Must be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years experience in public accounting/corporate accounting or internal audit
- Bachelor’s degree in a related financial area
- CPA preferred
- MBA is a plus
OTHER COMMENTS: This is a great opportunity to test and grow your thinking skills. With 40% growth, the role will be totally different within 2 years of starting. Outstanding potential for career acceleration!