Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Are you a successful leader who is ready to run a business unit?
- Do you have the skills to manage a full P&L and develop and grow a motivated staff?
- Have you grown up in sales with a hunter’s mentality?
- Are you driven to achieve aggressive growth targets?
Since 1984, our client has been of the world’s leading suppliers of systems that increase quality and efficiency through laser projection, laser measurement, and other processes. Every year, our client supplies 15,000+ units to customers in industries as diverse as radiation therapy, steel production, and composite processing. Our client has over 350 employees with 8 locations in Europe, America and Asia.
The Managing Director, Industrial Products will have P&L responsibility for the Americas business based in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky market. They will lead a staff of twelve, including sales, service, and administrative professionals. This is a customer-facing, sales-focused role, with the objective of growing the company’s market presence throughout the North and South America.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing field sales action plans
- Achieve the targets and goals set for North and South America
- Maintain sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Manage and develop the sales, service, and administrative staff at the headquarters office and throughout the company’s markets
- Represent the company to major customers and professional associations
- Maintain open communications and collaboration with the Board of Directors
- Support and manage the region’s customers and sales channels, local OEM’s and distribution relationships
- Monitor and analyze the company`s competition and market dynamics
- Present products at trade shows and workshops
- Travel to customer locations and attend other off-site activities, including sales meetings
- Assure the filing of all legal and regulatory documents and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Oversee the preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns as required by any governmental authority
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Experience in leading and managing a sales team; operates with a “hunter” mentality
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Strong business acumen, with P&L responsibility for a business unit
- Experience creating budgets and forecasts and driving for results
- Proven track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of management
- Global sales and management experience a plus
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Join a company that is poised for exciting growth in the Americas
- Leverage your sales skills with a product that produces an impressive ROI
- Manage a team of talented professionals
- Receive support form a global leader in the field
- Enjoy professional and financial growth