Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a growing, successful company?
- Are you excited to lead and develop a motivated marketing team?
- Do you have a command of the complete toolkit of digital marketing and lead generation strategies?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment?
RetireMEDiQ delivers peace of mind to individuals who seek advice, knowledge, assistance or support regarding health care and all related factors that impact retirement coverage. Founded in 2007, with offices in Dayton and Cincinnati, they offer the RetireMEDiQ Program, a personal health plan advisory service for retirees in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana that provides trusted advice to individuals in need of insurance options upon retirement.
The Marketing Director will develop the company’s overall marketing strategy, including competitive/market analysis, branding, marketing communications, digital marketing, social media, and other lead generation programs. The Marketing Director will support the business development team’s efforts to enroll consumers in the RetireMED®iQ Program and then provide ongoing communications to enhance the client experience.
This position will be based in the Cincinnati office, reports to the Chief Growth Officer and manages a five-person marketing team with two direct reports.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy consistent with RetireMEDiQ’s growth objectives
- Continue to build the RetireMEDiQ brand in all markets that they serve
- Develop robust lead generation and nurturing campaigns to support the efforts of the business development team
- Ensure all communication efforts are coordinated and in alignment with the company’s brand, including the website, marketing collateral, public relations initiatives, and digital and social media
- Lead and manage the marketing team, including training, mentoring and managing career development for each team member
- Work closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their growth objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for expansion into new markets or program areas
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Track record of success as a Marketing Director, Marketing Manager or similar marketing leadership role
- Ability to be a strategic marketing leader who is also comfortable working in the trenches as necessary
- Experience designing and implementing successful lead generation and consumer marketing automation campaigns
- Team leadership experience, including the ability to develop an engaged, best-in-class team
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven ability to support and partner with a sales organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or comparable CRM tool.
- Accountable for results and driven to succeed
- A good listener who is curious and eager to learn
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proven results in implementing digital marketing campaigns and optimizing social media opportunities
- Join an organization that is making a difference in the lives of its clients
- Make a direct and meaningful impact on the growth and success of the business
- Lead and develop a team of talented marketing professionals
- Enjoy career and financial growth