EPM Project Manager
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Does the opportunity to make an immediate impact in Fortune 500 Companies intrigue you?
- Are you passionate about driving innovation in financial reporting?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative and nimble team?
- Are you tired of the stodgy environments of many traditional financial firms?
CLIENT SUMMARY: Our client is a fast-growing consulting firm whose consultants design, deliver, and sustain solutions for Oracle Hyperion and OneStream software. In addition, the consultants work with Fortune 500 and mid-market clients on long-term profitability management and insightful, predictive financial planning solutions.
With ground-breaking HR policies to support their people, formal mentoring relationships with a senior team member and a commitment to serving their clients with the utmost quality and business advisory focus, this firm provides an excellent opportunity to be a trusted business advisor.
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE CHARACTER:
Joining the team means sharing the core cultural values of integrity, personal drive, innate curiosity, and empathy for others. Their consultants enrich the experience of their clients and colleagues by being candid yet egoless and collaborative yet self-directed. They are driven to deliver on behalf of others, and they look for candidates who can demonstrate their own inquisitiveness, grit, and personal approach.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for communication, and implementation of an operational plan for completing financial systems projects
- Work with the Implementation Leader to manage Implementation kick-off meetings, requirements, discussions and status meetings with clients
- Tasks will include identifying the necessary resources, estimating project costs, developing milestones, capturing detailed task plans, monitoring performance against the project plan, escalating risks and issues, and resolving operational problems
- Manage client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Support Implementation Managers with tools and processes of project planning and project execution
- Gather/communicate project scope, goals and deliverables to support internal project team and client expectations
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in financial systems implementations
- Professional and confident public presence
- Have strong enough functional knowledge to support client process understanding and process flow development
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbally
- Must share the belief that creating value starts with aligning themselves with our clients’ best interests.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees Accounting, Finance, IT, or a closely related field.
Candidates can be located anywhere in Eastern or Central time zone. Travel is up to 60%, but limited to Monday – Thursday, and three weeks a month.