Regional Sales Manager
Location:   Lawrenceburg, IN
Salary:   based on experience
Last Updated:   February 14, 2019
CLIENT SUMMARY: Our client is a SE Indiana based (20 minutes from CVG) manufacturer of customized capital equipment sold into various processing industries. The Company is 180 years old and they are a market leader. The Company is currently experiencing tremendous growth.
Develop and manage sales of all products in assigned territory. Direct and motivate field representatives. Develop and implement strategies to grow the company’s market share in assigned markets. Manage areas of responsibility in accordance with established policies, procedures and objectives, with consideration to the safety, efficiency harmony and well-being of the Company and its employees.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell both new equipment and processing systems directly and indirectly to all market segments.
- Manage sales activities within Region to include rep training, field support, inquiries, proposals, pricing and sales forecasting and analysis.
- Sell to active, inactive and new accounts.
- In coordination with sales and marketing, develop and implement sales strategies to increase market share in the key market segments, engineering companies and other markets.
- Provide input for promotional materials and tradeshow participation.
- Provide direction for new product development to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Provide high level technical support to solve application problems in the field
- Continually look for ways for existing products to be improved and provide a competitive edge in the market.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree is required. An Engineering or Business degree will be preferred.
- Successful 3+ years selling capital equipment or outside parts.
- 30% to 40% travel is required with about 75% being car and 25% air travel.