Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Are you intellectually curious about how things work and finding the best solutions for your customers? Would you like to jump start your career in the packaging industry? Would you like to be part of a growing, family-focused, energetic and innovative organization? If so, this could be the right career move for you!
Our client has been in business over 30 years and has a strong emphasis on living their core values. The company is built on a culture of quality, innovation and excellence and live by their core values of Collaboration, Honesty, Advancing Innovation, Respect, Grit, and Engaged. These values guide how they treat each other, their customers, and how they tackle their work. They are continuously looking at innovation, sustainability and continuous improvement initiatives to foster strategic growth into new markets. Starting in 1985 as a small envelope company, with the help of a dedicated innovation team, our client is actively entering new markets in the packaging industry with a sales focused approach.
Our client is looking to hire a Sales Representative with proven work ethic and commitment to excellence. This individual will be expected to be self-driven but still have respect for a defined sales process. This individual will spend time in all departments of the company at the beginning of their tenure to assure their full understanding of the company’s capabilities. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to penetrate new industries while also continuously calling on the core client base.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, Inside Sales department and Account Managers to grow additional industries with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate an organized, metric driven approach to landing new clients in a variety of industries.
- Successfully follow leads generated both by the marketing department as well as outside sources
- Develop and foster long-standing relationships and work toward being a Trusted Advisor with clients
- Collaborate with the internal team and customers, always asking questions in order to develop a better solution for the customer
- Show a commitment to following the proven sales system and process to foster success
- Have grit to stay the course, get creative with possible objections and talk financials
- Close deals
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Business, Operations or similar discipline
- 1-3 years sales experience (could come from internships)
- Desire to be part of a dynamic growing company with an energetic team
- Sales oriented personality who worked hard and pushed him or herself growing up
- Developed a strong work ethic at an early age and has the respect for process and organization