Senior Sales Representative
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Last Updated:   November 29, 2018
Are you passionate about listening to your customer and being a trusted advisor? Are you intellectually curious about how things work and finding the best solutions? Would you like to be part of a growing, family focused, energetic and innovative organization? If so, this could be the right career move for you.
Our client has been in business over 30 years and has a strong emphasis on living their core values. The company is built on a culture of quality, innovation and excellence. They are continuously looking at innovation, sustainability and continuous improvement initiatives to foster strategic growth into new markets. Starting in 1985 as a small envelope company, with the help of a dedicated innovation team, our client is actively entering new markets in the packaging industry with a sales focused approach.
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Sales Representative with proven sales success in the Packaging or related industry. This individual will be expected to be self-driven but still have respect for a defined sales process. This individual will spend time in all departments of the company at the beginning of their tenure to assure their full understanding of the company’s capabilities. The Senior Sales Representative will work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to penetrate new industries while also continuously calling on the core client base.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, Inside Sales department and Account Managers to grow additional industries with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate an organized, metric driven approach to landing new clients in a variety of industries.
- Successfully follow leads generated both by the marketing department as well as outside sources
- Develop and foster long standing relationships and work toward being a Trusted Advisor with clients
- Collaborate with the internal team and customers always asking questions in order to develop a better solution for the customer
- Show a commitment to following the proven sales system and process to foster success
- Have grit to stay the course, get creative with possible objections and talk financials
- Close deals
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven success at being a process driven sales representative for an innovative company
- Packaging or similar industry experience is a plus
- BS degree in Business, Operations or similar discipline
- Desire to be part of a dynamic growing company with an energetic team