Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Our client is an over 75-year-old family-owned manufacturing company based in SW Ohio. They are a world leader in the design, manufacture and installation of high-quality process equipment and systems.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Welding Engineer investigates, establishes, and implements requirements for weld equipment, tooling, materials, or methods. The Welding Engineer coordinates assigned projects from concept through final implementation.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all current and new engineered welding designs
- Work directly with manufacturing to develop and document all welding techniques, procedures, standards, and application of welding equipment
- Support Quality Control Manager in preparation of Pressure Vessel Code calculations and related documentation
- Very limited domestic travel may occur to visit a customer or vendor/supplier.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree – Welding Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in weld design and process in a manufacturing environment
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code experience preferred
- Certified Welding Engineer a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Self-motivated and pro-active personality; ability to work under minimum general supervision
This is an outstanding organization with a great culture, community involvement and high retention. This position also comes with career advancement opportunities.
Our client’s location is within a commutable distance from Northern Cincinnati and the Greater Dayton area.