Location:   Dayton, OH
Salary:   based on experience
POSITION: IT Manager – 2J Supply Company
LOCATION: Dayton, OH (Hybrid work approach available)
WHO WE ARE:
Celebrating their 60th year in business, 2J Supply Company is a growing, family-owned Wholesale Distributor of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, they have 11 Branches across four states with over 150 employees. 2J supplies Residential HVAC Contractors with a full selection of equipment, exceptional service, technical support, job site delivery and HVAC training - ultimately giving the homeowner the comfort they expect.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Director of HR, the IT Manager will provide leadership and support in all areas of IT to the organization.
- Serve as a daily Internal IT Advisor to the Executive Leadership team
- Provide daily IT operational support across the organization –setting up new PCs, break fix, printer/user errors, etc.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures and Business Continuity plans to support best practices and end-user training and awareness
- Assess current IT risk and compliance matters and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Research and make recommendations on new infrastructure or applications solutions that would benefit the company. As new systems are implemented, ensure that the infrastructure and end user PCs are configured appropriately
- Manage the phone system
- Manage vendor relationships, including contract terms, service level and business fit
- Maintain inventory of company assets – ensure that PCs are being updated in a timely, regular fashion
- Monitor IT-related spend and provide input on annual budgeting
- Develop IT-related metrics
- Lead IT integration of mergers and acquisitions
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of IT-related experience
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Current experience with daily IT operational support
- Proactive and effective communication skills
- This position requires less than 20% travel to our Branch locations.