Apex Order Pickup Solutions - SR. VP, Shared Services
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Do you want to work in a collaborative environment where your team building skills are appreciated?
- Does working for a company that thrives on innovation motivate you?
- Do you want to work for a leader that appreciates their employees and allows the leadership team to be the experts in their discipline?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Apex Order Pickup Solutions (OPUS) was developed out of the founding company Apex Supply Chain Technologies. Powered by ApexIQ, a proprietary software, Apex OrderHQ food lockers are designed to allow consumers to pickup with no confusion, contact or worries at their convenience. Apex Order Pickup Solutions works with a variety of industries including restaurant, retail, industrial and entertainment venues to give them a solution to drive revenue and customer satisfaction. Not only are the lockers designed to drive ease for the customers, but they also allow for the client to streamline employee workflows to optimize labor.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB SUMMARY)
The Sr. VP, Shared Services will lead the shared services organization which includes finance/accounting/treasury, facilities, global supply chain, warehouse/logistics and internal business services. The shared services organization supports the business needs of two externally facing organization entities – their customer acquisition team and their customer lifecycle support team. This team will also support the business needs of their product and innovation team which leads the commercial technology offering for the organization. The Sr. VP, Shared Services will:
- Establish strategy for shared services team in harmony with overall Apex OPUS business goals including overall execution and results.
- Work collaboratively with peer level groups and provide business insight for the CEO through accurate analysis and reporting.
- Provide and monitor reliable network and tools for team members to remain productive and move to automate tasks regularly and judiciously.
- Drive forecasting and modeling exercises during highly volatile growth ramp through regular evaluation of trends including revenue, cost and expense lines.
- Own all regulatory reporting requirements.
- Work with the leadership team to shape and reinforce the culture by developing and mentoring a diverse group of functional leaders.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A financial leadership background – either accounting or financial reporting is strongly preferred
- Diverse leadership experience in multiple functional roles is desired
- Experience in a start-up or high growth environment will help this person be successful in this newly created role
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- A doer – needs to show demonstrated capability of being a self starter
- A leader that enjoys mentoring and growing capabilities of those they lead through controlled exposure and experience
- A results-oriented professional who understands the importance of measuring progress against goals
The next SR VP of Shared Services at Apex Order Pickup Solutions will enjoy a collaborative work environment where the employee engagement surveys consistently state that the employees love working with each other!
Gilman Partners is committed to strengthening leadership teams and elevating the talent in our communities – and that means all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ability, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin. You don’t have to meet every qualification in this job description to apply. If you’re drawn to the position and believe your experience makes you a good fit, we encourage you to reach out.