Home Health Care Manager
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   $60,000-$75,000 + bonus opportunity + benefits
Assisting Hands is a rapidly growing organization that provides non-medical home care throughout greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Columbus. In business since 2013, they are a leader in providing non-medical home care services to the elderly throughout the Tri-State area with over 250 caregivers and 175 clients. It has received numerous awards, including the “Leader in Excellence” award by Home Care Pulse and has been an “Employer of Choice” for the past five years. Its growth is due to providing a very high level of service managed by exceptional health care professionals with great client outcomes.
The Assisting Hands Mission, “to improve the quality of life for their clients, families, caregivers and community without boundaries led in faith by a Higher Power” guides the organization to care for its clients, but also for its team members.
Assisting Hands operates regionally with a shared services organization based in Cincinnati that manages client’s schedules and caregiver assignments across Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati and Columbus through its Care Coordination department. It is seeking a strong manager of the Care Coordination department to lead it to achieve excellence in customer service, schedule attainment and caregiver relations.
Currently this 24/7 department is comprised of 4 full-time and 2 part-time Care Coordinators with the expectations to grow to 6 full-time and 2 part-time employees within the next few months.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaching and management of the Care Coordinating staff
- Assist Care Coordinators when necessary to staff caregivers for urgent or strategic needs
- Lead continuous process improvement of Care Coordination processes
- Interact with regional leadership to assess and manage their changing scheduling needs
- Lead customer service improvement to develop superior relationships with customers and caregivers
- Lead call center monitoring and improvement initiatives
- Management of a 24/7 support organization
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A connection to providing care to the elderly is a plus, but not a requirement
- Will excel in the management of people ; Ability to work with hourly as well as executive staff
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to develop business processes and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated self-initiative
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health Care, Vision, Dental, Disability
- 3 weeks’ vacation (accrued)
- 401k match (100% match on first 3%, 50% match up to 5%)