Sr Billing Analyst / Accountant
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   $65 - $78k (based on experience)
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative and nimble team?
- Do you enjoy working with bright, self-motivated colleagues who balance rewarding careers with fulfilling personal lives?
CLIENT SUMMARY: Our client is a fast-growing software implementation consulting firm whose consultants design, deliver, and sustain solutions for OneStream software. In addition, the consultants work with Fortune 500 and mid-market clients on long-term profitability management and insightful, predictive financial planning solutions.
With ground-breaking HR policies to support their people, formal mentoring relationships with a senior team member and a commitment to serving their clients with the utmost quality and business advisory focus, this firm provides an excellent opportunity to be a trusted business advisor.
Our client is seeking a Sr. Billing Analyst / Financial Accountant to support functional and application teams to deliver best in class service to clients nationally.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a professional service firm, time tracking and expenses are critical to proper customer billing and revenue generation. Invoice details are calculated and prepared based on detailed information pulled from Harvest (time & expense software) and multiple Excel spreadsheets. This is a critical role, because clients are typically Fortune 1000 companies and total project billings can exceed $1 million. Accuracy and attention to detail are imperative.
- Review detailed time and expenses in the Harvest system. Follow up with the appropriate parties regarding late submissions and non-compliance with expense policies.
- Manage and track internal invoicing requirements and approval process.
- Prepare and process client invoices and supporting documents for payment.
- Assist Internal Operations and Sales team with new client set-up requirements and forms.
- Review, analyze, manage, and reconcile company credit card transactions for multiple card holders.
- Invoice details are calculated and prepared based on detailed information pulled from Harvest (time & expense software) and multiple Excel spreadsheets.
- Engage customers in a consultative capacity to resolve billing issues
- Manage vendor payments
- Assist Finance Director with analysis and account reconciliations
- Assist with sales tax filings and documentation as needed.
- Gather received payments from clients and deposit the funds in a timely manner, ensuring correspondence of that information to the appropriate parties.
- Manage online ordering of external training materials, monitor delivery of materials, manage payment to third party vendor.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related major.
- 3-5 years of experience desired in the accounting department of a large company (Fortune 1000) and/or public audit or tax experience with clients of that size.
- Experience with advanced accounting software (ERPs, tax systems, account reconciliation tools, etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills. Candidates will be asked to complete an Excel case study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to project professionalism and confidence when working in-person and virtually with the management team, clients, and workforce.
- Extreme attention to detail and personal work organization.