Customer Support Specialist
Location:   Dayton OH
Salary:   based on experience
CSafe offers a full suite of cold chain shipping solutions and is the only provider of active air cargo solutions as well as passive parcel and cell and gene solutions. In addition to key acquisitions, CSafe has expanded operations to more than 40 service centers and countless hubs worldwide to ensure product availability and continue to fulfill our founders’ mission to provide patients around the world with access to viable, life-enhancing pharmaceuticals.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, this critical Customer Support position will provide support to our global network of Customers including Pharma companies, Freight forwarders and Airlines. The Customer Support Specialist will work with all personnel, third parties, and processes for lease management and fulfillment. This role is primarily responsible for all aspects of customer support by phone and email, providing quotes, receiving lease requests from customers, entering orders in CSafe systems, proactively monitoring availability, production, repair and repositioning of containers at their global hubs. This position also proactively manages lease requests, delivery, invoicing, providing technical product information, providing feedback and after sales support. Provides excellent problem-solving skills to resolve any customer issues.
There is both a 1st shift and 2nd shift opportunity at this time. The 1st shift role is in the office Monday through Thursday and working remote on Friday. The 2nd shift role is fully remote - Monday thru Friday, 4 pm – midnight.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent support to domestic and global customers, from the initial lease request to the end of leases, including all problem-solving in between.
- Manage the entire value stream process of customer inquiry, lease request and delivery of leased units and requested accessories to customers, working with other departments.
- Track End of Lease units in the field; work with the customer and the logistics team to ensure return.
- Assist customers in arranging lease renewals or arranging for units to be returned at end of lease to appropriate Global Service Centers and hubs.
- Ensure leased containers and accessories are shipped as per customer request
- Respond effectively and timely to inquiries about CSafe Global products and services by phone and email. Provide timely response to customers on order status, establishing rapport and maintaining the customer relationship.
- Onboard and set up new customer accounts.
- Perform all administrative and document control functions associated with providing world class customer service
- Work with Accounts Receivable to quickly resolve any invoicing discrepancies.
- Develop and communicate best practices and lessons learned within the organization.
- Serve as liaison between customer, sales, maintenance, production, and service centers.
- Keep record of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints, including acknowledging and resolving customer complaints. Escalate to Customer Service Director, if necessary.
- Be able to work cross-functionally and meet the customer requests and the needs of the company. Develop and communicate best practices and lessons learned within the organization.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong phone skills and active listening. High proficiency in English language required.
- Proven customer support experience
- Customer oriented and a strong drive to meet and surpass customer expectations.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems or other order entry and management systems preferred.
- Experience in Cold Chain Supply Chain, Equipment leasing, freight forwarder, Airline Industry or manufacturing preferred.
- Track record of over-achieving goals and on time delivery
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Team player with high level performance.
- Microsoft office suite – good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel.
This is an outstanding organization with a great culture, sustained growth, high retention and an excellent benefits package. CSafe is currently located just south of Dayton, with a relocation to Monroe, OH scheduled for early 2022.