Customer Support Specialist - 2nd Shift
Location:   Dayton, OH
Salary:   based on experience
CSafe offers a full suite of cold chain shipping solutions and is the only provider of active air cargo solutions as well as passive parcel and cell and gene solutions. In addition to key acquisitions, CSafe has expanded operations to more than 40 service centers and countless hubs worldwide to ensure product availability and continue to fulfill our founders’ mission to provide patients around the world with access to viable, life-enhancing pharmaceuticals.
This 2nd Shift position will provide support to our global network of Customers including Pharma companies, Freight forwarders and Airlines. The Customer Support Specialist will work with all personnel, third parties, and processes for lease management and fulfillment. The Customer Support Specialist will primarily be responsible for all aspects of customer support including answering incoming phone calls, timely response to emails, providing quotes, receiving lease requests from Customers, entering orders in CATS system, visibility platform or any other order entry and management system, proactively monitor availability, production, repair and repositioning of containers at our global hubs. Proactively managing lease request, delivery, invoicing, providing technical product information, providing feedback and after sales support. Provide excellent problem-solving skills to resolve any customer issues. The Customer Support Specialist will report directly to the Customer Service Manager. The hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 4pm – midnight and you will work remotely.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer telephone calls and emails on inquiries about CSafe Global product and services.
- Onboarding and set up of new Customer accounts.
- Provide excellent support to our global customers, from the initial lease request to the end of leases, including all problem-solving in between.
- Manage the entire value stream process of Customer inquiry, lease request and delivery of leased units and requested accessories to Customers, working with other departments.
- Track End of Lease units in the field; work with the customer & the Logistics team to ensure return.
- Assist customers in arranging lease renewals or arranging for units to be returned at end of lease to appropriate global Service Centers and hubs.
- Ensure leased containers and accessories are shipped as per Customer Request.
- Provide timely response to customer on order status.
- Perform all administrative and document control functions associated with providing world class Customer Service
- Work with Account Receivable to quickly resolve any invoicing discrepancies.
- Establish a rapport, maintaining the customer relationship.
- Follow Customer Service policy, processes, and Standard work instructions.
- Develop and communicate best practices and Lesson learned within the organization.
- Serve as liaison between customer, sales, maintenance, production, and service centers.
- Keep record of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints. Escalate to Customer Service Manager if necessary.
- Be able to work cross-functionally and meet the Customer Request and the needs of the company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High Proficiency in English language required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using any ERP systems or other order entry and management system preferred
- Microsoft office suite-Average Computer Skills and good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel.
- Experience in Cold Chain Supply Chain, Equipment leasing, freight forwarder, Airline Industry or manufacturing preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Proven customer support experience
- Team Player and High-level Performer
- Track record of over-achieving goals and on time delivery
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer oriented and a strong drive to meet and surpass Customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.