Director of Finance and Operations - Dynamic Catholic Institute
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
POSITION TITLE: Director of Finance and Operations - Dynamic Catholic Institute
Do you desire to bring your operational finance background to work for a successful non-profit organization with a passion and purpose, contagious energy, and a spirit of generosity?
Are you a proven leader with a commitment to excellence?
Are you a continuous learner who collaborates and focuses on what is best for the team?
Do you desire to draw upon and live your Catholic faith in a mission-oriented organization?
This could be the right opportunity for you!
Originally founded by Matthew Kelly, the Mission of Dynamic Catholic is to re-energize the Catholic Church in America by developing world-class resources that inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism. Their Vision is to be the innovative leader in the New Evangelization helping Catholics and their parishes become the best version of themselves. Dynamic Catholic is located in a world-class facility and environment in Northern Kentucky and provides excellent compensation and benefits.
Reporting to the President, the Director of Finance and Operations manages the organization’s ministry service functions including Accounting/Finance, Operations, Human Resources, , IT and Facilities Management. With five direct reports and an overall team of twelve, this role is a key member of the Leadership Team.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the President and Founder in directing and managing the financial well being of a very successful non-profit.
- Oversee the Accounting Team to include the timely completion of financial reports and statements, monitoring cash flow, regulatory compliance, and third-party relationship management.
- Alongside a strong manager, guide the efficient operation of the warehouse and related functions to include product procurement, inventory management, order fulfillment, and on-time delivery performance.
- Oversee key Human Resources functions to include talent acquisition and retention, compensation and benefits administration, payroll, employee coaching and development, employee relations activities, and safety.
- Mentor and coach management in both IT and Facilities Management functions to include computer hardware/server procurement and maintenance, as well as building and grounds maintenance.
- Cultivate a mission-centered culture that fosters teamwork, continuous learning, and commitment to excellence.
- Collaborate with the President and other Directors to execute annual strategic priorities.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance across areas of responsibility.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of proven financial leadership experience managing multiple functions in an operations/manufacturing/distribution environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) required, Finance/Accounting preferred
- Exceptional leadership qualities including written and verbal communication skills, high EQ and decision-making skills
- Heart of a coach
- Strong execution orientation
- Versatile skills, including organization and planning skills, flexibility, and adaptability
- Obsessive commitment to excellence
- Continuous learner
- Strong collaborator