Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location:   Dayton, OH
Salary:   based on experience
DRT Holdings is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to be the Talent Acquisition Specialist for their Dayton Ohio location. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position will create and deliver on recruitment marketing, and employment brand strategies and other initiatives. This person will also be responsible for being the liaison between company and Interns and Co-ops. This individual will create engaging content that enables future team members to understand our unique culture and provide an authentic view of the team member employment experience across DRT. They will assist in helping through all steps of the recruitment and hiring process. The TA Specialist is responsible for creating and executing digital, social, email, event marketing and job advertising strategies to attract top talent. This is a “roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job positions filled” type of role. With oversight and development of all external Talent Acquisition digital properties (LinkedIn pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.), this individual is responsible for collaboration and partnership of all social media and digital properties for employment branding.
It is critical for this individual to effectively communicate and partner with key internal stakeholders including Talent Acquisition, Brand, Social & Digital Marketing teams to ensure alignment and connection to the DRT brand.
- Ensure all recruitment-related digital experiences, including Social, Online and Advertising are cohesive and compelling.
- Contribute strategically as well as execution of recruitment marketing plans/tasks.
- Manage the day-to-day effectiveness of DRT career sites to ensure talent attraction content is maintained while leveraging web trends and analytics to drive effective campaign management and candidate experience.
- Oversight and development of all external Talent Acquisition digital properties (company LinkedIn pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.) Collaboration and partnership of other social media and digital properties for employment branding.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in media and content marketing, the broader online ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
- Ensure use of custom URLs, custom page titles and ensure keyword rich content to increase search engine result ranking and improve visibility of the DRT employment brand to job seekers are using search engines to find jobs.
- Establish employment presence on approved forums, generate engagement, and track and integrate with the company employment presence on applicable sites, promoting new jobs, communicate the positives of working for DRT, and write content for recruiting blogs on topics such as job search advice, best practices for applying, what it is like to work at DRT.
- Leverage Internships/Co-op programs at both College and High School level.
- Represent company at job fairs, open houses, college campuses, and high schools/vocational schools.
- Create and manage world class Engineering recruiting program.
- Champion employment brand integration through effective communication, excellence in project management and elevation of the importance of employment brand integrity.
- Source and engage with active and passive job prospects through online social networking tools and technology to attract candidates and help proactively fill the company’s talent pipeline, while representing and promoting the DRT brand.
- Use approved social media forums to answer follower questions about working for or applying to job postings.
- Manage applicant tracking system including implementation of applicable features, content, ensure compliance with the company’s brand guidelines, integration with company career site, mobile, devices, etc.
- Work with team on job descriptions that are effective in today’s recruitment environment.
- Represent and promote company brand
- Employ a variety of networking tools/techniques
- Create and promote social media content
- Build and nurture social media platform specific communities and audiences
- Track social media engagement
- Stay current on social media and internet recruiting trends
- Meet established performance goals.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
2+ years of relevant professional experience supporting a Talent Acquisition function.
2+ years of marketing and branding experience.
Experience managing digital communications and social media and other forms of advertising.
Staffing, recruiting, employer branding, or recruitment advertising experience a plus.
Deep knowledge and proven experience with recruitment focused content and campaigns on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, video platforms, and discussion forums.
Understanding of related creative tracks: user experience, copywriting and content strategy.
Demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance.
BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, acceptable.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Sprinkler and various social media platforms preferred such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
Professional appearance and demeanor.
Self-motivated and a self-starter
Organized and detail oriented.
Creative problem-solver with a customer-focused mindset.
Great, can-do attitude.
High energy and enthusiastic personality.