Electrical Sales Associate-Batavia Electric Supply
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Our client is a family-owned and operated outlet that has served the Cincinnati tri-state area for over 50 years. Providing quality products along with exceptional customer service to everyone from professional contractors to do-it-yourselfers. Their mission is to continue serving contractors, municipalities, Industrial and Commercial business, and the public with customer-driven service in a friendly, hometown atmosphere. As a result of their service, knowledge, & experience, their customers have become an extension of the company, helping them to continue to grow their business into the future.
The Electrical Sales Associate is the face of Batavia Electric Supply to its retail, in-store customers. A personable greeting when a potential customer walks through the doors can be the beginning of a long-term relationship. You will use your strong knowledge of electrical supplies and the ability to recognize what is best for the customer to and make appropriate recommendations and make the sale. Customer satisfaction is always the objective!
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant knowledge of the National Electric Code and electrical supplies
- Successful experience in a retail environment, preferably in a residential and/or light commercial environment
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of inventory/pricing and running a cash register
- Ability to multi-task to handle many things at once
- Excellent communication and listening skills with a willingness to work in a team environment
- Consistently demonstrate high morals, ethics, and integrity
- Must be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
- Experience with Microsoft software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
NOTE: Must be able to consistently work 7:30 am – 3:30 pm each day. Will be required to work Saturday mornings in exchange for one of the weekdays.