Executive Assistant - Dayton, OH
Location:   Dayton, OH
Salary:   based on experience
From the frontiers of pharmaceutical and biomedical research, to the front lines of disaster relief and conflict, and throughout the cold chain's last mile, our client’s active and passive cold chain solutions ensure that temperature-sensitive goods arrive unadulterated and with their efficacy fully intact. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, our client is an extremely fast-growing international company.
Our long-term client is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their team supporting the Executive Suite at their corporate headquarters in South Dayton. The Executive Assistant will be expected to work both independently as well as in a group. The candidate must be personable with a “can-do” attitude with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization as well as external clients. The right individual will have a strong sense of initiative, organization, strong work ethic and work ethic. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to the CEO and other Executives maintaining calendar, coordinating external and internal meetings, preparation of correspondence and reports and maintaining all records.
- Acts as liaison for CEO’s external and internal contacts and responds to requests for information, provides assistance with arrangements etc.
- Utilizing strong PowerPoint skills, the Executive Assistant will assist the Executive Team will all aspects of strategic meetings – including planning and preparing presentations. Will act as the administrative coordinator for all board and investor meetings including preparing all materials and presentations in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with Administrative staff at the investment group coordinating all activities with both groups of executives.
- Manage administrative details for office including phones, office equipment, supplies, files etc. Establishes office procedures and controls expenses related to office activities. This includes management and coordination of the internal meeting space.
- Extensive travel arrangements and calendar management
- Work with Expense reports of the Executive Team
- Proactively offers to take on projects as time permits
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years experience in supporting a senior executive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong respect and ability to provide complete confidentiality and discretion relative to CEO’s and company information
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable and independent. Ability to work hours beyond the regular business hours on occasion (mostly from home when the CEO is traveling outside the US)
- High School Graduate required with a preference of some college experience.