Hi-Tek Manufacturing - Engineering Opportunities!
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Are you creative, hands-on, and a problem solver?
- Does being a key contributor at a family-owned company appeal to you?
- Do you want to be part of something supporting the Aerospace industry and our Military?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hi-Tek Manufacturing has been in business for over 40 years and operates a state of the art 125,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Based in northern Cincinnati, they focus on customer service and quality standards, and have grown to provide a full scope of manufacturing services for the gas turbine and aerospace industries, servicing all the major turbine engine OEMs. Hi-Tek sets the industry standard by providing highly engineered, complex components and assemblies for aircraft engine, airframes and land based industrial gas turbines, and provides specialized machining, welding, brazing, and heat treat services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB SUMMARY)
Both roles will work with talented engineering teams to include designing, troubleshooting, repairing, and automating various machine tool components, machine tool controls, and CNC and EDM machines.
The Machine Tool Controls and Electrical Integration Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, troubleshooting and diagnosing machine tool control problems. This person will also repair and replace parts as needed, program and write code for CNC controls, update software on machinery, and work with engineering teams and maintenance personnel to develop new processes through customization of equipment. Working knowledge of electronics, software, hydraulics, and pneumatics is desired.
The Mechanical Tool Design Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, using experience and creativity to design a wide variety of mechanical components and assemblies, manual and hydraulic fixturing and gaging, machinery components and accessories. Practical experience using CAD (Siemens NX) software is desired.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical Engineering degree OR a bachelor’s degree in engineering OR relevant work experience
- Working mechanical knowledge of machine tools, machine tool components, and industrial equipment such as CNC and EDM machines
- Working knowledge of conventional and non-conventional maching is a plus
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills
- Must possess vision and creativity
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Ability to operate autonomously and self-direct
An opportunity to be an integral part of improving processes, automating custom machinery, and designing complex fixures and gages for a wide range of machining processes in the Gas Turbine/Aero Engine industries. This position will provide the opportunity be creative while working in a family owned business environment that values it’s team members' contributions, and reinvests for their future.
Gilman Partners is committed to strengthening leadership teams and elevating the talent in our communities – and that means all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ability, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin. You don’t have to meet every qualification in this job description to apply. If you’re drawn to the position and believe your experience makes you a good fit, we encourage you to reach out.