IT Services Senior Manager (IT Audit)
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
The IT Services team is a strategic practice unit within GBQ that secures client value by delivering IT risk management solutions, builds client value with productivity solutions, as well as assuring client value through IT audit services. They serve clients across the country, with a majority of their clients located in Ohio or surrounding states.
The IT Services Senior Manager will actively lead all aspects of audit, review and other assurance projects including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up of all engagements. They will lead engagement teams and manage client relationships including having responsibility for day-to-day client contact, work closely with member group to identify new work and obtain new engagements, create plans and budgets for audit and other IT assurance programs and ensure completion of engagements within a defined timeline. They are responsible for supporting overall supervision of the IT Services Department and supervise and mentor Managers, Seniors and Staff.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide Information Technology auditing and advisory services to our clients, including a variety of the following:
- Oversee majority of high priority, complex, large and high risk client engagements.
- Oversee all aspects of audits, reviews, and other IT assurance engagements, which include:
- System and Organization Controls (SOC 1, SOC 2) reporting engagements;
- IT auditing in support of our firm’s audit practice (IT General Controls);
- Regulatory Compliance Risk and Controls Assessments for financial institutions and other GBQ focused niche verticals;
- Develop programs, plans, and approaches for assigned client engagements.
- Supervise and review all work of seniors, staff, and interns on assigned client engagements. Responsible for supervising, mentoring training and supporting the development of seniors, staff, and interns.
- Collaborate with firm leaders, other departments and client leadership to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Review engagement profitability and prepare and analyze monthly billing for assigned engagements.
- Develop and deliver executive presentations, summaries of audit results and lead client and internal meetings.
- Represent firm and build relationships by attending fundraisers, meetings with prospects/referral sources, charitable events, professional organizations, etc.
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain relationships with referral sources and clients.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop proposal and other activities for securing of new engagements with existing clients as well as new clients.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; major in business, finance, accounting or information systems preferred.
- 9+ years of external audit experience; internal controls or IT audit experience preferred (not required).
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience within a public accounting/consulting firm preferred.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in information technology desired.
- Must be a CPA.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP certification or comparable accreditation preferred (not required).