Project Manager - Jedson Engineering
Location:   Greenville SC
Salary:   based on experience
WHO WE ARE:
It’s an exciting time to be joining Jedson Engineering! We’re enjoying a sustained period of growth and have a great team who are passionate about their work in support of our clients in the pulp & paper, chemical, consumer products, and food & beverage. We have offices in the Midwest and across the Southeast and our new location in Salt Lake City. We’re family-owned and growing at an incredible pace. We’re also offering the opportunity to take your career in a new and exciting direction. It’s truly an outstanding time to join our business!
HOW WE WORK:
- At Jedson, you’ll experience a variety of projects in a high growth business.
- We provide a stable and versatile work environment where you’re surrounded by people who are passionate about their work.
- We trust each other and work together to meet our clients’ needs.
- We work as a team – and we like to have fun while we’re at it!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We are continuing to grow and have a need for Project Managers serving clients in multiple industries in our Greenville, SC office. We are looking in particular for proven leaders with Engineering Services experience in the pulp & paper and chemical industries.
- Manage all aspects of engineering projects from inception through execution
- Develop and document the scope of work
- Understand project success criteria and ensure client expectations are met
- Develop and track project costs and schedule
- Identify and communicate changes to SOW
- Identify and effectively respond to clients issues and needs
- Ensure value is provided to the client and develop & earn their trust
- Knowledge of front-end engineering and detailed engineering process
- Review and manage all project deliverables
- Document and communicate changes to scope, cost, and schedule
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- 8-15 years of related experience in project engineering and project management
- Experience in Pulp & Paper or Chemicals, industries is required
- Candidates must have engineering services experience
- Oversees project execution to ensure completion and client satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects within budget from initiation through a successful and timely conclusion
- The successful candidate will build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally, have strong project and business skills, be well spoken and personable, and be a strong advocate for and leader of the Jedson engineering team.
- Perform activities to improve the reliability and efficiency of operations for the client
- Coordinate and supervise project implementation, control project costs, monitor progress and quality of the project
- Analyze existing methods and recommend modifications necessary to improve and streamline the process
Chuck Aardema, Executive Recruiter