Location:   Monroe, OH
Salary:   based on experience
CSafe offers a full suite of cold chain shipping solutions and is the only provider of active air cargo solutions as well as passive parcel and cell and gene solutions. In addition to key acquisitions, CSafe has expanded operations to more than 40 service centers and countless hubs worldwide to ensure product availability and continue to fulfill our founders’ mission to provide patients around the world with access to viable, life-enhancing pharmaceuticals.
This position will manage the Global Logistics Team, with employees reporting from various locations around the world. The LOGM will serve as the primary liaison between the logistics, customer support, technical support, sales, engineering, and production departments. Key responsibilities of the Logistics team include maintaining optimum inventory levels at Service Centers and Hubs to ensure availability of our leased product lines, analyzing historical data for trend analysis, creation of reporting dashboards, maintenance of global logistics lane tariff, and managing transportation/service costs and contractual requirements with third party logistics providers. The LOGM will report to the Director of Global Logistics.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the design, implementation, and execution of a logistics/fulfillment strategy that supports current and future needs of the business (process, people, partners, and technology)
- Develop process improvements including projects to automate and streamline logistics processes
- Manages the staff to maintain proactive approach to asset management
- Manages the staff to resolve questions regarding container availability
- Ensures staff stays on task, assigning tasks and proving priority to assignments as needed
- Manages the staff to monitor and maintain RKN/RAP inventory levels to meet on-time shipments of customer orders
- Establish and manage relationships with 3rd party Logistics Service Providers
- Reviews global logistics lane tariff for accuracy, and ensures all new lanes or lane changes are captured regularly
- Maintain staff adherence to asset movement recommendations
- Reviews carrier performance data and identifies any issues that need escalation
- Reviews gaps in demand and asset management moves
- Interpret reporting dashboard data into action items for the staff
- Collaborate with Finance, Sales and Operations teams
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent team, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions. Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to balance multiple priorities
- Must demonstrate leadership skills to drive positive results and attitudes from the team. Must be able to manage global team and adjust personal schedule accordingly
- Must possess analytical thinking, reasoning skills, be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience with Power BI analytics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management, Business Administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of global logistics experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- 2+ years direct or indirect (3PL) international distribution experience
This is an outstanding organization with a great culture, sustained growth, high retention and an excellent benefits package. CSafe is currently located just south of Dayton, with a relocation to Monroe, OH (Northern Cincinnati) scheduled for early 2022. If the candidate is local, a hybrid model can be used for some in office and some at-home work. If the candidate is not local, the expectation is that the individual will travel to the office occasionally.