Mortgage Loan Quality Control
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Are you looking for a very collaborative mortgage team with the opportunity to work independently and an opportunity for advancement?
Union Savings Bank (USB) is a community bank proudly serving Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. USB provides their customers local and personal service in everything they do. Customers choose USB for their low-cost mortgage loans and stay for their personal banking needs, financial expertise, and neighborly advice. USB is confident in their people and products and will open doors to financial success for their customers and families.
We are looking for an experienced mortgage loan quality control professional who will work in a collaborative and strong team atmosphere with responsibility for assisting in the QC process by independently performing QC reviews for both prefunding and post-closing loans. The QC Analyst will ensure all loans are compliant, and properly underwritten, as defined by current FNMA/FHLMC, FHLB, FHA, VA, investor, internal, and regulatory guidelines. There is a great opportunity for development and advancement in this position!
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately review files for pre-funding and post-closing deficiencies
- Review loan files for accurate and compliant loan documentation
- Prepare rebuttal reports for third party post-closing review
- Request and track missing documents needed for pre-funding and post-closing QC review
- Prepare Post-Closing MI audits and post-secondary market audits as requested
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and industry regulations
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 – 3+ years of mortgage or mortgage-related experience
- Past experience as a loan processor, closer, post-closer, or junior underwriter is a plus
- Understands and conversant in FHLMC/FNMA/FHLB seller guidelines
- Understands and conversant in FHA/VA guidelines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including high level skills in Excel (understands formulas, etc.)
- Familiarity with Calyx Point Central or other origination-based mortgage software
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a team environment
- Must be organized, analytical, and dependable with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills