Senior Producer - Louisville
Location:   Louisville, KY
Salary:   based on experience
CLIENT SUMMARY: For nearly 60 years, NorthMarq has provided debt, equity, and loan servicing to commercial real estate owners and investors through our offices across the U.S. Their investment sales platform offers acquisition and disposition services for multifamily assets in select markets.
They offer clients the ideal combination of a strong national company capable of attracting a wide range of capital sources, a personalized approach to buying and selling multifamily properties, exceptional knowledge of local markets, and a robust loan servicing operation.
NorthMarq is seeking a Senior Producer to join the team in the Cincinnati and Louisville offices with particular emphasis on multi-family and Agency production experience.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce $50-150 million of loan volume annually from all types of financings. Multi-family and Agency (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac)
- Provides direction on closing, servicing, and related requirements.
- Originate, underwrite, package, and appraise real estate and prepare investment proposals, with particular emphasis on multi-family business.
- Knowledge of investment standards, criteria, and program requirements, including money availability of institutional investors.
- Understands the closing and servicing function of the correspondent system.
Key relationships include: Real estate owners/borrowers, investors, lenders, brokers, bankers, contractors, and other real estate groups. Also, Attorneys, environmental specialists, surveyors, and title companies.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with major in real estate finance or business
- MBA degree desirable
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a CRE mortgage banker or equivalent
- Proven problem solving successfully originating in real estate investment transactions that match the needs of both the real estate owner and the investor in commercial real estate
- Must be able to fully analyze all aspects of an investment from both the property owner’s and investor’s viewpoints
- Expert at the art of negotiation and personally knows the major local real estate owners and investors
- Proven experience originating multi-family loans and working knowledge of Agency business (Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) a plus
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Memberships with local and national industry organizations