Outside Sales - Capital Equipment Parts
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
Are you ready to utilize your sales capabilities to build a sales career in the industrial and manufacturing space? Are you eager to grow your sales career in a collaborative, supportive culture? Do you desire to work for a company who really appreciates their employees and honors long tenure? This could be the right opportunity for you!
CLIENT SUMMARY: Our Southeast Indiana based, long-term client is a market leader in customized capital equipment manufacturing. In business over 180 years, the company sells into processing industries and is experiencing rapid sales and profit growth. Our client is in a commutable distance from the Greater Cincinnati area.
As part of a high-energy sales team, the Outside Parts Sales Specialist sells replacement parts through direct sales in a variety of industries to the clients established customer base. Upon joining the company, you will be given some active accounts to manage and grow. This is a consultative, relationship building sales role.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an understanding of customer and end user operations to consult and sell the right parts.
- Interact with customer maintenance and production personnel on site to evaluate parts and service recommendations.
- Suggest ways that existing products and services can be improved to provide a competitive edge
- Generate sales call reports, general correspondence, prepare quotes, follow-up during the sales process, some order entry and post-sales follow-up.
- Advise dealers, rep groups and regional sales manager of parts activity in the respective areas.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in outside selling of a product in a B2B setting is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to professionally represent a company and their products
- Strong ability to handle challenges and multitask with a positive attitude
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 25% to 35% travel is required (North America) by car and air.