Talent Acquisition Manager, Parsec, Inc.
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
WHO WE ARE:
Parsec is a family-owned business that is the leading provider of contracted terminal management services in the intermodal rail industry. Since 1949, they have built an integrated network consisting of the industry’s most qualified people, state-of-the-art equipment, and comprehensive resources. With over 70 years in business and 2,500 employees, Parsec operates in over 30 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Talent Acquisition Manger is an integral leader of recruitment and retention strategies across the company for both salaried and hourly positions (most of which are union). This person is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing talent initiatives to attract, recruit and maintain a diverse and high quality talent pipeline.
- Plan and implement organization talent acquisition strategy in conjunction with the Director, Human Resources
- Manage full cycle recruiting for all open positions across the organization
- Serve as a subject matter expert on staffing trends, including understanding external labor market conditions
- Develop and implement training on recruiting and onboarding for location managers
- Create a consistent format for job postings, offer letters, etc. at any level across the company
- Establish relationships with candidates, agencies, schools, and associations to attract diverse talent
- Support the design and composition of the recruitment process through our applicant tracking systems, processes, and tools
- Collaborate with regional hiring managers to refine the recruitment process that provides a positive and efficient candidate experience
- Coordinate interviews with regional hiring teams, provide counsel on interview practices and manage timely feedback process
- Partner with regional onboarding teams to ensure seamless transition from hire to orientation and onboarding
- Effectively train hiring managers and onboarding teams on best practices for recruiting and retainment
- Manage and deliver employee relations training initiatives for hiring managers and supervision
- Maintain a strong network and seek out passive candidates for ongoing career opportunities
- Steer Parsec’s employment brand through social media and company website
- Maintain talent acquisition metrics for ongoing evaluation
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 5-7 years of professional experience in full-cycle recruitment within a fast-paced organization, preferably with multi-state experience.
- Experience designing and managing processes and systems that support high efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience managing national talent pools and comfortable supporting multiple searches across several geographies and functions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 35%.
- Parsec, Inc. offers exceptional medical benefits with 3 plan designs, life insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off, and 401k match. This position also qualifies for incentive plans including bonus opportunities and annual profit sharing.
- This is an “in the office” position with flexibility on work schedule.