Project Manager/Sr Project Manager
Location:   Cincinnati, OH
Salary:   based on experience
- Are you ready to make a bigger impact at a smaller, but vibrant and growing organization?
- Do you have a passion for coaching and developing talented construction professionals?
- Do you have a knack for building strong client relationships?
- Do you embrace the unique challenges of building and renovating healthcare facilities?
TriVersity Construction (www.trivc.com)was founded in 2005 and has quickly become one of the top ten largest commercial builders in the Cincinnati region. TriVersity serves a broad range of commercial construction clients (small to Fortune 100) with a primary focus on Healthcare, Life Sciences, Corporate, and Urban/Community projects. They’re expanding rapidly, providing exceptional career opportunities for top talent.
Our client is looking for an experienced construction professional who can help quarterback their relationships with large healthcare clients like Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and UC Health, while helping to develop a growing team of construction professionals. This is your chance to work alongside company leadership and have your ideas make a difference.
KEY SKILLS and JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, this person manages project objectives and policies and maintains liaison with client contacts on multiple campuses and job sites in Greater Cincinnati
- Monitors construction and financial activities through on-site Project Engineers and Project Managers
- Demonstrates mastery of technical knowledge and healthcare industry standards/trends
- Builds and maintains customer confidence with a variety of stakeholders at client organizations
- Provides significant knowledge of project financials and success in project profitability
- Manages risks and for safety of entire project
- Participates in sales preparation, proposal meetings, and networking events; leads as part of the operations team on sales presentations
- Actively promotes TriVersity through high profile involvement in the community
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related industry degree
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager with significant hospital/healthcare project management
- Demonstrated success managing complex and demanding client relationships
- Effective manager and developer of Project Managers, Superintendents, and other team members
- Join a collaborative, diverse, and results-driven culture and enjoy professional and financial growth.
- Have direct access to company leadership to help drive company strategy and growth
- Be connected to the expansion and vibrancy of our community