Location:   Dayton, OH
Salary:   based on experience
IRG Realty Advisors (IRG RA) provides comprehensive commercial real estate solutions for entrepreneurial owners/investors, corporations, institutional and governmental clients. Currently, the largest management services company headquartered in the state of Ohio, our portfolio has over 90 million square feet of assets in numerous states. The profile includes Commercial Office & Retail, Industrial, Warehouse, and Multi-Family properties.
As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for oversight of commercial/industrial properties. You will manage these properties in accordance with the goals, policies, and procedures set forth by the client and IRG Realty Advisors. You will report directly to the Senior Portfolio Manager (SPM) and actively participate in the overall budgeting process and required ongoing financial analysis and reporting. You will provide operational expertise, insight, knowledge, and vigilance to meet the ownership/client’s financial and operational goals and objectives.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the financial objectives of the properties assigned by analyzing monthly financial reports and helping to identify variances and implement corrective action. Prepare the annual budget and capital planning needs for the property with the assistance of the Property Accountant and SPM.
- Maintain the properties by investigating and resolving client/tenant/owner complaints and by gaining knowledge of the site to bring issues to the forefront before client/tenant/owner bring them forward.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance Team to ensure all services are properly contracted for and are being maintained in a first-class manner.
- Negotiate and authorize contracted work within the parameters of the established policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports for the Vice President of Property Management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Provide operational oversight of operations managers, site managers, and third-party contractors.
- Create a schedule with the Operations and Maintenance Team to regularly evaluate the properties.
- Ensure the safety of the buildings from fire, flood, and other hazards.
- Maintain the efficiency and good working conditions of the facility.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support leasing initiatives for their property.
- Manage Tenant Improvement projects.
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in the facility or property management field
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Proven skills and experience in communicating with all levels of management
- Organized, disciplined and risk manager of the portfolio.
- Self-starter; finishes projects and tasks well.
- Strong leadership and team building abilities
- Experience in third-party leasing and project management a plus
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and beneficial if has knowledge of MRI.