Senior Implementation Leader - Orlando, FL
Location:   Orlando, FL
Salary:   based on experience
- Does the opportunity to make an immediate impact in Fortune 500 Companies intrigue you?
- Are you passionate about driving innovation in financial reporting?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative and nimble team?
- Are you tired of the stodgy environments of many traditional financial firms?
CLIENT SUMMARY: Our client is a fast-growing consulting firm whose consultants design, deliver, and sustain solutions for Oracle Hyperion and OneStream software. In addition, the consultants work with Fortune 500 and mid-market clients on long-term profitability management and insightful, predictive financial planning solutions.
With ground-breaking HR policies to support their people, formal mentoring relationships with a senior team member and a commitment to serving their clients with the utmost quality and business advisory focus, this firm provides an excellent opportunity to be a trusted business advisor.
CANDIDATES WILL HAVE CHARACTER:
Joining the team means sharing the core cultural values of integrity, personal drive, innate curiosity, and empathy for others. Their consultants enrich the experience of their clients and colleagues by being candid yet egoless and collaborative yet self-directed. They are driven to deliver on behalf of others, and they look for candidates who can demonstrate their own inquisitiveness, grit, and personal approach.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is the face of the project with client stakeholders
- Chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise
- Responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, developing and managing project plan based on best practices and customer requirements
- Understands functional topics and processes and can communicate with non-technical, functional users
- Manages a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of financial systems
- Oversees and supports multiple the implementation projects.
- Reviews external client product demands, develops project plans and ensures that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of both the functional and technical knowledge to anticipate risks and offer guidance to clients beyond the scope and timeline of individual projects
- Strong experience in leading financial systems implementations
- Professional and confident public presence
- Background as consolidations manager or financial systems administrator
- Ability to build solutions that are rooted in depth of experience but also tailored to fit a specific and unique set of needs for each client
- Have strong enough functional knowledge to support client process understanding and process flow development
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbally
- Must share the belief that creating value starts with aligning themselves with our clients’ best interests.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees Accounting, Finance, IT, or a closely related field.
Candidates can be located anywhere in Eastern or Central time zone. Travel is up to 60%, but limited to Monday – Thursday, and three weeks a month.