Global Tax Manager
Location:   Monroe OH
Salary:   based on experience
CSafe offers a full suite of cold chain shipping solutions and is the only provider of active air cargo solutions as well as passive parcel and cell and gene solutions. In addition to key acquisitions, CSafe has expanded operations to more than 40 service centers and countless hubs worldwide to ensure product availability and continue to fulfill our founders’ mission to provide patients around the world with access to viable, life-enhancing pharmaceuticals.
- Analyze a variety of tax situations and provide guidance on the proper filing
- Support monthly financial close processes, including preparation of account reconciliations in accordance with GAAP
- Assist the VP Finance in a variety of special projects
- Optimize the ERP system to ensure maximum efficiencies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with their outside firm that prepares the taxes, have knowledge of the following:
- Corporate income tax
- VAT taxes
- State taxes
- Local taxes
- Property taxes
- Sales and use taxes
- Setting up payroll taxes in new states
- International tax compliance
- Collaborate with external auditors on tax and other financial matters
- Assist with the corporate close, financial analysis and other assigned special projects
IDEAL CANDIDATES’ QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Accounting required, CPA/MBA preferred
- Prior experience in public accounting a plus
- 5+ years related experience
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy, and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and be able to balance multiple priorities
- Must possess analytical thinking, reasoning skills, be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel
This is an outstanding organization with a great culture, sustained growth, high retention and an excellent benefits package.