Gilman Partners is Hiring
Recruiter – Gilman Partners
- Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your consulting, business and/or nonprofit leadership experience in a different way?
- Would you enjoy working in a small business with a big impact that is investing in its future and in its commitment to racial equity, inclusion, and diversity?
Gilman Partners is an executive search, talent acquisition, and leadership development firm with a mission to strengthen leadership teams and elevate the talent in our communities. For 40 years, clients have trusted us to help them find, attract, and recruit top talent and our leadership development program, GP Elevate, helps prepare high-potential leaders for executive roles. With an average of 100 searches each year and a team of 17 accomplished professionals, we're the largest retained executive search firm in the Cincinnati market.
Gilman Partners is seeking a recruiter to assist or lead projects to identify, source, and assess candidates for search assignments in a wide variety of industries. The assignments we complete are typically for executives and key managers within the following functional areas: Executive Management, Sales/Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Operations, Engineering, Human Resources, and Nonprofit.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely with an established Candidate Experience Team to engage potential candidates and connect with top talent.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop qualified candidates by networking and building strong relationships with referral sources, developing an active LinkedIn and social media presence.
- Determine candidates' qualifications and company fit by conducting phone/Zoom/in-person interviews, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements, etc.
- Understand and apply behavioral interviewing and other reliable assessment tools in evaluating candidates.
- Assist clients throughout the entire interview process by scheduling interviews, providing materials, performing reference checks, and making offers.
- Act as a consultant to our clients to provide thought leadership and insight on the candidate market, salary ranges, recruiting process, etc.
- Demonstrate a constant drive to meet new people and develop additional relationships. Actively attend and participate in various events with the intention of meeting and developing relationships with potential clients and candidates within our target markets.
- Assist in recruiting participants to take part in GP Elevate, the firm's executive leadership development program.
IDEAL CANDIDATES' QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role or within the search and staffing industry OR strong business and functional experience with a desire to do something new and different
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization in an authentic and professional way
- A track record of doing what's right (as opposed to what's easy) for clients and colleagues
- A low ego and the willingness to jump in and help out the team however necessary
- A commitment to helping organizations make their workforce more diverse and inclusive
- A positive attitude that looks for solutions instead of problems; the ability to recognize and celebrate the contributions of others on the team
- A strong professional network in the greater Cincinnati, OH area is very desirable
- Have an impact on building the leadership teams within our regions' middle market, privately held, and nonprofit organizations
- Become a teammate and significant contributor to Cincinnati's top executive search, talent acquisition and leadership development firm
- Be part of Gilman Partners' commitment to helping our clients and other organizations build a more diverse and inclusive workforce
To apply, send resumes to: