- Do you want to work with a proven company that has grown successfully over decades because of their commitment to their team and innovation?
- Are you excited about being part of a family-owned business that is creative, supportive and collaborative?
- Does growing sales for an organization that is a leader in manufacturing automation and willing to invest in the growth appeal to you?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ahaus Tool and Engineering has stood the test of time through the past 75 years by being innovative, supportive and a top employer in their industry. They specialize in designing and building Automation, Custom Manufacturing Equipment, and Workholding Fixtures. They also provide Prototype, Short Run and Precision Machining services. Their customers are in the construction, medical, aerospace, consumer products, automotive, and power generation fields.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB SUMMARY)
The Director of Sales is responsible for the creation and execution of Ahaus’ sales and marketing plan. Areas of accountability include developing and managing the performance of the sales team, winning business with new and existing customers, and developing partnerships that lead to increased market share. Key performance objectives will include:
- Leading the development and execution of a sales strategy and driving tactics to achieve the company’s strategic direction.
- Building, developing, and maintaining an industry leading field sales organization that consistently meets performance objectives while adhering to the company’s core values.
- Managing the daily activities of the salesforce to achieve company revenue and profitability goals.
- Developing and implementing a sales process that enables efficient project execution.
- Coordination with Business Development to identify and implement marketing strategies for brand development and lead generation.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in increasing sales through leadership of the salesforce and individual sales contributions.
- History of inspirational leadership through driving change and peak performance of sales group.
- Experience and knowledge in the Industrial Automation and Manufacturing industries.
- Success at generating forecasts, budgets, sales plans and ongoing marketing and sales strategies.
- Experience and knowledge with Salesforce CRM and High Velocity Sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Personal Accountability: Strong sense of commitment and reliability, accepts personal responsibility for actions.
- Decision Making: Demonstrates an ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner; evaluates the impact or consequences of decisions before making them; willing to correct erroneous decisions when necessary.
- Goal Achievement: Establishes goals that are relevant, realistic, and attainable; identifies and prioritizes activities to achieve specific goals; independently pursues objectives in an organized and efficient manner.
- Leadership: Achieves extraordinary business results through people, inspires others with a compelling vision; builds trust and demonstrates integrity; addresses performance issues promptly, fairly, and consistently.
- Teamwork: Respects team members and their individual perspectives; works effectively and productively with others, recognizes and appreciates the contribution of team members; behaves in a manner consistent with team values and mission.
- Employee Development/Coaching: Facilitates and supports the professional growth of others.
- Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicates, builds rapport, and relates well to all kinds of people.
- Professional satisfaction and challenge while working cooperatively with ownership, leadership, and peers
- Participation in strategy and direction of the company being part of the leadership team
- Ability to become a well-rounded professional in the industry by participating in appropriate boards, roundtables, and industry association committees
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an extremely successful company that has a great balance of innovation, growth, and employee engagement. They are primed for significant growth and are excited to get a great leader to run their sales organization,
Gilman Partners is committed to strengthening leadership teams and elevating the talent in our communities – and that means all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ability, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin. You don’t have to meet every qualification in this job description to apply. If you’re drawn to the position and believe your experience makes you a good fit, we encourage you to reach out.