Customer Support Specialist
Organization: CSafe Global
Salary: based on experience
- Are you ready to join a dynamic Global Customer Service team and play a crucial role in providing top-notch support to customers worldwide?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for building and maintaining strong customer relationships?
- Do you have a track record of exceeding goals and ensuring on-time delivery in a customer-centric role?
- Would you like to work a hybrid (3/2) schedule?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CSafe Global offers the most comprehensive suite of thermal shipping solutions for pharmaceutical cold chain shipping needs around the world to ensure patients receive the medicines and treatments they need. With a “patient-centered” focus, deep industry expertise and commitment to innovation, CSafe continues to deliver industry-leading products in both the active and passive segments. CSafe is the only provider with an end-to-end portfolio including active and passive bulk air cargo, parcel, cell and gene and specialty last-mile use cases allowing their team to match customer requirements to the best solution for their needs. Any size, any duration and any temperature – CSafe is at the heart of the cold chain.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As part of the Global Customer Service team, the Customer Support Specialist will provide support to their global network of Customers. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will work to establish rapport and maintain good customer relationships by providing timely and effective support services to CSafe Global customers. You will also serve as the liaison between the customers, sales, engineering, and production departments and have the following primary responsibilities:
- Answer calls and emails on inquiries about CSafe Global products and services.
- Review customer purchase orders (P.O.) against contracts or quotations for accuracy and completeness, accurately enter customer P.O.’s into the ERP system, generate and provide order confirmations, and track orders throughout the organization from open to close.
- Maintain proactive customer contact by providing order status updates, to include shipping dates to insure on time delivery.
- Serve as liaison with manufacturing, engineering, shipping, accounting, and customers on open orders, and assist in expediting orders to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure order revisions are communicated to the organization and updated in the ERP system.
- Primary customer contact for resolving questions regarding open or closed sales orders.
- Coordinate RMA processing for return of products for credit, repair, or replacement.
- Update and maintain customer files in sales and business system.
- Provide timely response to customer on order status.
- Perform all administrative and document control functions associated with providing world class Customer Service
- Work with Accounts Receivable to quickly resolve any invoicing discrepancies.
- Onboard and set up of new customer accounts, establish a rapport, maintaining the customer relationship.
- Follow standard work instructions.
- Serve as liaison between customer, sales, maintenance, production, and service centers.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints. Escalate to Director of Customer Service if necessary.
- Work with Director of Customer Service to ensure a world class customer service is being delivered and overall customer satisfaction is achieved.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years proven customer service experience in a fast-paced industry required.
- High proficiency in English language required, bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Experience using any ERP systems or other order entry and management system preferred
- Microsoft office suite- good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Track record of over-achieving goals and on time delivery
- Experience in a call center preferred but not required
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and high-level performer.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to collect and analyze data, set priorities, organize initiatives, and follow through.
- Customer oriented and a strong drive to meet and surpass customer expectations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a very successful, growing organization that is extremely reputable in the industry. This role will allow the right person to learn the organization and grow your career with the organization.
Gilman Partners is committed to strengthening leadership teams and elevating the talent in our communities – and that means all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ability, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin. You don’t have to meet every qualification in this job description to apply. If you’re drawn to the position and believe your experience makes you a good fit, we encourage you to reach out.