WHO WE ARE:
It’s an exciting time to be joining Jedson Engineering! We’re enjoying a sustained period of growth and have a great team who are passionate about their work in support of our clients in the pulp & paper, chemical, consumer products, and food & beverage. We have offices in the Midwest and across the Southeast and our new location in Salt Lake City. We’re family-owned and growing at an incredible pace. We’re also offering the opportunity to take your career in a new and exciting direction. It’s truly an outstanding time to join our business!
HOW WE WORK:
- At Jedson, you’ll experience a variety of projects in a high growth business.
- We provide a stable and versatile work environment where you’re surrounded by people who are passionate about their work.
- We trust each other and work together to meet our clients’ needs.
- We work as a team – and we like to have fun while we’re at it!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
In this position, you’ll join a dynamic engineering team in the execution of client projects. This person will execute process designs within their area of specialty or expertise that includes the research and analysis of data to make sound design decisions aligned with company, client, and project objectives. You’ll be expected to apply theory in a practical context to determine feasibility of design, identify potential process upsets and malfunctions incorporating appropriate remediations, and apply commercially available technology for process execution. Perhaps most importantly, we place a high value on professional ethics, both in the application of codes and standards and in your interactions with our clients.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following industries: Pulp & Paper, Chemicals, Food and/or Beverage.
- Experience in leading or executing process designs in the form of engineering calculations documented on PFD’s, P&ID’s, general arrangement drawings, specifications, design basis, and associated lists.
- A desire to grow, learn quickly and work on multiple projects for multiple customers
- A desire to work with the some of the top industrial companies in the world
- Great customer relationship skills/management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Leadership experience – teams, customers, projects
- Preferably on-site, in plant, and startup experience