WHO WE ARE:
It’s an exciting time to be joining Jedson Engineering! We’re enjoying a sustained period of growth and have a great team who are passionate about their work in support of our clients in the pulp & paper, chemical, consumer products, and food & beverage. We have offices in the Midwest and across the Southeast and our new location in Salt Lake City. We’re family-owned and growing at an incredible pace. We’re also offering the opportunity to take your career in a new and exciting direction. It’s truly an outstanding time to join our business!
HOW WE WORK:
- At Jedson, you’ll experience a variety of projects in a high growth business.
- We provide a stable and versatile work environment where you’re surrounded by people who are passionate about their work.
- We trust each other and work together to meet our clients’ needs.
- We work as a team – and we like to have fun while we’re at it!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
The Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) Specialist works with general supervision, in a team environment, to provide document management support to our EPCm firm. With exposure and responsibilities that impact all facets of a project life-cycle, it is important that this person establishes strong working relationships and communicates effectively with internal team members at all levels of the organization, and external subcontractors and clients. As a key contributor to Jedson’s success, the PDDM Specialist must:
- Be analytical, detail oriented, and strive for perfection to minimize company risk and achieve desired outcomes for each project.
- Partner with project managers, engineers, discipline leads, and other members of the PDDM team to understand unique project needs as it pertains to document and data management.
- Maintain effective communication with project team members.
- Maintaining documents requires technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, scanning hard-copy documents, renaming electronic files per project requirements, revision control, formatting, issue status requirements of hard-copy and electronic documents.
- Assist with receiving and filing related documents in a timely manner, as well as making accurate entries and updates in project databases.
- May create and organize hard copy materials, prepare reproduction orders, create electronic and hard-copy transmittals, prepare email notifications to internal and external customers.
- Work with co-workers and other task force members to ensure deadlines are met and client goals are achieved.
- Pending manager discretion, may have the authority to release documents without a more senior position to quality check.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- High School Diploma, required.
- Industry experience involving multi-discipline engineering, industrial process, and/or construction projects is required.
- Some data management system experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical, detailed, and fast-paced with a naturally team-oriented style.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize work, daily.
- Adept at interpersonal relationship building.