WHO WE ARE:
It’s an exciting time to be joining Jedson Engineering! We’re enjoying a sustained period of growth and have a great team who are passionate about their work in support of our clients in the pulp & paper, chemical, consumer products, and food & beverage. We have offices in the Midwest and across the Southeast and our new location in Salt Lake City. We’re family-owned and growing at an incredible pace. We’re also offering the opportunity to take your career in a new and exciting direction. It’s truly an outstanding time to join our business!
HOW WE WORK:
- At Jedson, you’ll experience a variety of projects in a high growth business.
- We provide a stable and versatile work environment where you’re surrounded by people who are passionate about their work.
- We trust each other and work together to meet our clients’ needs.
- We work as a team – and we like to have fun while we’re at it!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We are continuing to grow and have a need for Project Managers serving clients in multiple industries in our Cincinnati headquarters or locations in the South. We’re looking in particular for proven leaders with Engineering Services experience in the consumer products, food, beverage, pulp & paper, and chemical industries.
- Manage all aspects of engineering projects from inception through execution
- Develop and document the scope of work
- Understand project success criteria and ensure client expectations are met
- Develop and track project costs and schedule
- Identify and communicate changes to SOW
- Identify and effectively respond to clients issues and needs
- Ensure value is provided to the client and develop & earn their trust
- Knowledge of front-end engineering and detailed engineering process
- Review and manage all project deliverables
- Document and communicate changes to scope, cost, and schedule
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND:
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- 10 – 15 years of related experience in project engineering and project management
- Experience in Consumer Products, Pulp & Paper, Chemicals, Food, or Beverage industries is required
- Candidates must have engineering services experience
- Oversees project execution to ensure completion and client satisfaction
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects within budget from initiation through a successful and timely conclusion
- The successful candidate will build strong collaborative relationships internally and externally, have strong project and business skills, be well spoken and personable, and be a strong advocate for and leader of the Jedson engineering team.
- Perform activities to improve the reliability and efficiency of operations for the client
- Coordinate and supervise project implementation, control project costs, monitor progress and quality of the project
- Analyze existing methods and recommend modifications necessary to improve and streamline the process