- Do you want to advance your skill set while working for a family-owned business that values their employees?
- Are you a recent graduate, or do you have experience in the industry? Are you looking to apply your new education or experience with a growing company?
- Do you want to stay in your current location while you are willing to travel (up to 50%) as a key member of the team while having significant customer interaction and utilizing your technical expertise?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Dupps company is an 88-year-old family-owned manufacturing company based in SW Ohio (Dayton/Cincinnati area). They have experienced impressive growth over the past couple of years both organically and through acquisition. They are a world leader in the design, manufacture and installation of high-quality capital equipment and systems. Our client is proud of their strong family culture and tenure of employment. They are considered an employer of choice because of their support of employees through their entire life including career, health, and well-being.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (JOB SUMMARY)
- Project Management Role within the Meat Processing, Rendering, & Oil Seed Industry.
- 80% Territory Coverage within 500mi radius of St Louis MO. Company Regional Offices in IA, KY, GA
- The Construction Project Manager will work closely with the company sales and engineering teams to assist in project management from pre-sales to commissioning.
- Hands-On Leadership required to coordinate with customer, installation team, heavy rigging, and mechanical/electrical contractors.
- Collaborate on full delivery of equipment layouts on $500K to $20M projects. These projects are in existing facilities as well as greenfield projects.
- Assisting in customer site coordination with sales and project management for layout, planning, installation, and commissioning of capital equipment and/or process lines in both existing installations and greenfield projects
- Key responsibilities for safety, budgeting, scheduling, and quality assurance.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical Bachelors/Associates Degree or 5+ yrs equivalent work experience
- Desire to be customer-facing
- Experience with AutoCad (reading drawings), 3D Layouts, Gannt Charts, Microsoft365
- Welding, Millwright, Electrical, Rigging knowledge a plus
- Proven ability to develop relationships with all levels of an organization
- Work Schedule: 50-75% Travel (10-20 day on-site cycles at first). Once addition is added to rotation and trained, travel away from home will be closer to 10-14 days. Time at home will be limited work schedule.
- Heavy Industrial experience is a plus
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Industrial/Mechanical Background
- Customer Relationships
- Planning, Scheduling, Supply Chain Management
- Collaborative and team-oriented
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual that wants to be challenged and have exposure to many faucets of a company. The career path for this individual inside Dupps could go in several growth directions – Sales, Engineering, Construction – depending on the individual’s desire and strengths.
While this role has a very competitive salary plus bonus opportunity (which we will discuss on our initial call), the Dupps company also offers a strong list of benefits outside of cash compensation including:
- Outstanding Medical Benefits including a company donation to the HSA
- Medical benefits premium discount for meeting wellness goals
- Dental (including Ortho) and Vision Insurance available
- Employee Assistance program including legal, financial, and mental health counseling.
- Company match on 401K
- Educational Reimbursement plan