Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain
We’ve been filling leadership roles in manufacturing for nearly 40 years, and there’s a reason our clients keep coming back to us to help with their candidate searches: We get the manufacturing industry, from the bottom up. Whether it’s touring facilities, staying up to date on the latest technology trends, maintaining a deep awareness of industry culture, or simply knowing the right questions to ask, we have a proven track record of helping manufacturing companies navigate the challenges facing them.
When you’re filling roles from order to delivery, it’s crucial to intimately understand every step of the supply chain and operations processes. We do that but take it a step further by following trends in process improvement and utilizing partners on staff with extensive search experience in these industries to assist with each placement. It’s this breadth of experience that has enabled us to serve clients ranging all the way from machine shops to process manufacturers to additive manufacturing firms.
Some of the recent Manufacturing, Operations and Supply Chain searches we’ve completed include:
- CEO – Electronic manufacturer
- Director of Operations – Packaging company
- VP Sales – Family-owned manufacturer
- Director of Continuous Improvement – Supply chain technology equipment manufacturer
- Innovation Manager – Family-owned capital equipment manufacturer
- Director, Global Quality – Global cold chain packaging solutions company
If you’re considering a search in the manufacturing or distribution industries, contact Partner Julie George at email@example.com or 513.842.5324.