One of the most important responsibilities of a nonprofit’s board is hiring a new leader. Because of this, we invest significant time, effort and care identifying individuals who not only fit the unique culture and personality of the organizations we represent, but who also resonate intimately with their mission. The members of our Nonprofit Leadership Practice have extensive experience working with boards and search committees to incorporate the desires of a diverse set of stakeholders—and to provide a diverse slate of candidates. We lead the search committee through a meaningful assessment process culminating in a successful hire.
Some of the recent searches we’ve done for nonprofit organizations include:
- President & CEO – Women’s healthcare system
- Executive Director – Nationally renowned nature center
- Executive Director – Senior services organization
- CFO and Treasurer – Dayton-area public school district
- Director of Development – Children’s theatre organization
If you’re considering a search for a nonprofit leader or if you want guidance developing a succession plan for a nonprofit organization, contact Partner Barry Elkus at firstname.lastname@example.org or Partner Michele Plessinger at email@example.com.