GP Elevate is a leadership development program uniquely designed to help prepare high-potential leaders for executive management. It incorporates essential skills like strategic planning and financial literacy with broader competencies like executive presence and communication to help participants view their organization from a broader perspective and deepen their awareness and expectations of themselves as leaders.
Who should attend?
GP Elevate is designed to help prepare high-potential leaders of private and family-owned businesses and nonprofit organizations for executive management as well as help new executive leaders assimilate into their roles.
- To develop high-potential leaders by teaching them the requirements for executive-level performance and preparing them for their role as part of an executive team
- To accelerate the impact program attendees can have on their organization’s long-term success
- To create high-value, long-lasting peer relationships among participants across different industries, companies and cultures
- Participants meet for one full day each month for six months in addition to a half-day orientation. Sessions are designed to be highly interactive with team-based activities and breakout discussions.
- Cohorts are capped at 12 participants, with each sponsoring organization limited to one participant per cohort.
- All sessions are led by subject matter experts who share their expertise and best practices.
- The final hour of each session is devoted to a facilitated interview with an accomplished senior leader from the Greater Cincinnati business community.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
- Building and communicating organizational strategy
- Deepening understanding of financial performance
- Understanding performance requirements at the executive team level
- Developing executive presence and communication skills
- Putting it all together – building success at the next level
Dates: April – October 2020
Cost: $9,700 ($5,000 for nonprofit organizations) -- Fee includes all educational materials/books and meals.
3960 Red Bank Road, Suite 200
For more information:
Partner & GP Elevate Program Director